I apologize for this late posting. I’ve been away from my computer for a few days.
My Top 5 Pet Peeves
This is Day 03 of the 30 Day Blog Challenge. Check here for Day 01 and the list of topics. Today I’m to discuss my five pet peeves. Hmmm. Where to start!
1. One of my big pet peeves is drivers who whip out into the road just in front of me when the road is empty behind me, if only they could wait a couple of minutes. To make the irritation worse, many of those drivers drive slowly along the road only to turn off again a few hundred yards down the road. Arggggh.
2. Don’t you hate it when people ask you a question, then don’t even listen to the answer? I do. Very annoying. 😦
3. Deserts in a restaurant always look so much better than they taste! I don’t know about you, but almost always, when I order a desert in a restaurant, I’m disappointed. They look so good in the picture, then when I taste them, they taste like they are made from a mix, laced with chemicals.
4. People holding onto library books for months. I have had a book on hold at the local library for at least three months. It still hasn’t been returned. How long does it take a person to read a book, anyway?
5. People wanting me to be tolerant of their viewpoint, but don’t want to even listen to mine because it’s different from theirs!!!! Is that tolerance????
Picky. Picky. I know, but that’s what Pet Peeves are.
What are some of your pet peeves?