Love to cook? Love to eat? I do. (The eating part even more than the cooking. LOL) Today I’m going to list my favorite places on the web to find tasty recipes. Some are time-consuming. Some are time-saving.
1. The Pioneer Woman This is a great site. Wonderful recipes served up with lots of pictures and humor. She also has a homeschooling section.
2. King Arther Flour Recipes Main page site of delicious baking recipes. You can also connect on the Baking Circle Community board with other cooks and share recipes.
3. Recipe Puppy Now this is different. You can type in the main ingredient you want to use and this search site will sift through dozens of recipe sites to find recipes to fit your ingredient. (Think summer time zucchini overflow!)
4. The Recipe Link An extensive site with dozens of categories, many are posted by readers.
5. Tasty Kitchen You might like the Cheesy Garlic Bread Sticks or the Ham, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Cups. Yum!